Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Google purchased Waze


To help you outsmart traffic, today we’re excited to announce we’ve closed the acquisition of Waze. This fast-growing community of traffic-obsessed drivers is working together to find the best routes from home to work, every day.



via Official Blog: Google Maps and Waze, outsmarting traffic together.


I’ve been using Waze quite a while now… I’ve been a bit of an editor on the rare occasion as well. I added the bypass in my hometown shortly after it was constructed. I’ve been with them through growing pains. Now I just hope Google lets them continue to grow & doesn’t end them like they have Google Reader (yes, I’m still kinda bitter about that shuttering next month).











via WordPress http://tatianamik.wordpress.com/2013/06/12/googple-purchased-waze/

No comments:

Post a Comment