Sunday, April 28, 2013

Saturday night is alright for fighting

Screenshot_4_28_13_9_42_AM Saturday night is my Skype night with my RL friends now that we are scattered more across the US. We frequently do things in WoW as well. I was in a leveling mood so I suggested brand new alts on a new server. My friend Ashnew stated she’d never picked Horde side on a Panda to see how the joining that faction story went. So we went over to Trollbane to roll level 1 panda. I had a cute little hunter. Ashnew decided she’d try a mage (yes the warrior was going to try to pew, pew). Bluemoon made a monk (on ER she has one in her upper 80′s). We got through the Wandering Isle and introduced ourselves to Garrosh. The words from Ashnew was “he’s a dick.” I totally agree. Anyway it was fun hanging out with them.











via WordPress http://tatianamik.wordpress.com/2013/04/28/saturday-night-is-alright-for-fighting/

No comments:

Post a Comment