Wednesday, August 21, 2013

WoW Fashionista: Tier 16

I ran late with the Tier 15 fashionista review. But this one shall be semi-sorta on time! First off the Layout of the images I took from WoWHead’s model viewer The Left one is Raid Finder mode. The middle image will be the model used by both Flex Raid mode and Normal mode. The right image will be what you will see from a Heroic raider.



Tier 16 Death Knight – Battleplate of Cyclopen Dread/Plate of Cyclopen Dread

The Cyclopes imagery was an interesting chose to go with this class of death, decay and infestation. Overall I like the look but it doesn’t scream “Death Knight” to me. Instead I kinda feel like “generic plate class.” My DK has hit 90, but I haven’t started gearing her. The helm has the skeleton key slot that seems to be in several different tier pieces this Tier.


Tier 16 Druid – Armor of the Shattered Vale/Regalia of the Shattered Vale/Battlegear of the Shattered Vale/Vestments of the Shattered Vale

I MUST find a Flex raid or normal for my druid this tier. I’m dearly wanting this tier for her. I may have to go to OpenRaid.us to see if I can find her groups. Most druid tiers leave me unimpressed, but this one I’m in love with. I’m less impressed with the LFR version. There heroic version is kinda my middle of the two.


Tier 16 Hunter – Battlegear of the Unblinking Vigil

As with most hunter gear I haven’t had strong feelings with this set. It’s still missing shoulders in these images so that could possibly make or break this set for me. The helm is interesting, but I would hide it. My hunter is level 89 and I’ve been unexcited about most of the MoP sets. Hunters seem to have the key upside down in the chest in this set.


Tier 16 Mage – Chronomancer Regalia

Here I’m really enjoying the Heroic mode style with the gold. Followed by the simple silver and blue of the LFR version. The key is upside down in their belt.


Tier 16 Monk – Armor of the Seven Sacred Seals/Battlegear of the Seven Sacred Seals/Vestments of the Seven Sacred Seals

I’m in love!!! The hard part is picking a color. I’ve been wanting to put monks in a dress since the start of MoP. I am leveling my monk solely to get this set. If I had to pick I THINK the white is my favorite, but I also adore the Blue & Red. The key seems to be both on chest & the belt. (and what may be my chances to get this as transmog for my rogue???)


Tier 16 Paladin – Battlegear of Winged Triump/Plate of Winged Triumph/Vestments of Winged Triumph

Again I need to find a Flex raid for my Paladin. With this many alts I’m going to have to start forming my own OpenRaid.us raid to cover them all. It’s a very close call for the LFR version vs. the Flex/Normal version. And the Heroic looks really good too. Helm will be hidden however.


Tier 16 Priest – Vestments of Ternion Glory/Regalia of Ternion Glory

I LOVE the heroic version. Though I’m less fond of the shoulders. However I doubt my priestess will see this set before the next expansion. The key is in the belt here.


Tier 16 Rogue – Barbed Assassin Battlegear

This is my favorite recent rogue set. The helm is even something I might show! I’m so happy for my main. I like the gold one in the middle the best & any heroic gear I end up with will probably end up transmogrified back to the normal/flex pieces.


Tier 16 Shaman – Celestial Harmony Battlegear/Celestial Harmony Regalia/Celestial Harmony Vestment

I really like the flex/normal set here. My shaman is only 87, but I may have to level her to get it. LFR and heroic are pretty sweet as well.


Tier 16 Warlock – Regalia of the Horned Nightmare

I’m usually not a big fan of the Warlock tier and this one is no exception, but I’m kinda surprised at how plain this is compared to the other tiers. My lock may pick up the LFR in her spare time.


Tier 16 Warrior – Battleplate of the Prehistoric Marauder/Plate of the Prehistoric Marauder

I’ve loved the warrior set this expansion except for this one. My warrior’s only level 53 and may stay there. Though I find the Paw like feet on the boots quite interesting. The belt again seems to be a key.

via Recent Articles http://tatianamik.postach.io/post/wow-fashionista-tier-16








via WordPress http://tatianamik.wordpress.com/2013/08/21/wow-fashionista-tier-16/

No comments:

Post a Comment