Saturday, June 15, 2013

Daily Journal: Watched a movie

Byword (iPad)

Byword (iPad) (Photo credit: Frank Hamm)



So.. 4 times last week and twice so far this week. Tempest Keep hasn’t dropped a single pet. Starting to doubt I’ll see one. Wowhead is having issues so I can’t check other’s drop rates. I need to start hunting for an Unborn Val’kyr I’ve got a spare Undead stone to upgrade it once I catch one so it can even be poor and I’d take it. I just have to find the blasted thing.



Been trying to get Byword to publish to my blog. I’ve purchased the Premium edition, set up Evernote & WordPress, but it still fails at publishing. I’ve emailed support. I’ve tried re setting up the blog/evernote accounts to no avail. Oh well, we’ll see.



Went to see Star Trek Into Darkness. Loved it. Didn’t love the migraine & nausea after though. Had to drug myself to get rid of it. Which has made me very sleepy today.











via WordPress http://tatianamik.wordpress.com/2013/06/15/daily-journal-watched-a-movie/

No comments:

Post a Comment