Tuesday, April 29, 2014

I messed up FODMAP

Fiber One 90 Calorie Lemon Bar Cinnamon Coffee...

Fiber One 90 Calorie Lemon Bar Cinnamon Coffee Cake (Photo credit: theimpulsivebuy)



So after over 2 weeks I decided to try to attempt to add a bit of things back. I’ve seen some people who can have limited amounts of FODMAP items as long as it is small portions. So after all this time of no problems I decided to try to add something back. My first meal of the day was low FODMAP. No problems there. The problem came from when I was at work. I had a relatively low FODMAP meal (a few wheat crackers, but that was it) and then I ate a lemon bar. Which was quite tasty going down. However within the hour I was regretting this. First was gas and then by the time I got home, the abdominal cramps and I had to spend a while in the bathroom. The worst part of this problem? I didn’t even think about it was made with gluten and fructose. It was small so I thought I could get away with the taste. However it got its revenge on me and I should remember it.









via WordPress http://ift.tt/QUR2UA

No comments:

Post a Comment