Saturday, April 19, 2014

FODMAP on the Road: Chipotle

Español: Restaurant Chipottle Mexican Grill in...

Restaurant Chipotle Mexican Grill in Chicago (Photo credit: Wikipedia)



I looked at them menu in Chipotle when I went for dinner the other day and decided I was in FODMAP diet heaven. Anything on the menu was very easily adaptable to FODMAP.


The list of things to avoid:



  • Beans – any of them

  • Flour tortilla – just ask for the corn tortilla instead and carry on

  • Cheese and sour cream – I seem to get by ok if I just use very small amounts of these.

  • Guacamole – which is ok by me because I don’t like Avocados anyway

  • Sodas – High Fructose Corn Syrup is the culprit here.


That’s it. Chips are made with corn as is the hard tacos so they are gluten-free. So pick what you want here!!!









via WordPress http://ift.tt/1r7udb2

No comments:

Post a Comment